Sunday, June 21, 2009

Camping at Tropic Reservoir

The boys had a lot of fun camping. We went fishing, rode the 4-wheelers, and cut wood for the fire.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you accidentally, I wonder if our husbands are related? I'm married to Mike Blatter too! Here's my blog if you're interested. http://theblatterfamily.blogspot.com/

The Waites said...

Ronica!!! I was so excited to see your comment and then after tracking you down, I am so excited to see you have another adorable baby boy! Congrats to all of you! He is so precious as are your other two boys and you look so cute pregnant! Tyne looks beautiful as always! Oh I just love you all! I hope all is well with you! Give your family our love and your new little guy a great big kiss for us!

Karleen said...

I want to see pictures of the new baby. I bet he is adorable just like the others.