Sunday, September 6, 2009

Playing at the Park








Henderson has so many parks. The boys love to go to the park. It seems like we go to a new park every week.

2 comments:

The Waites said...

You're killin' me! Hahaha! Seeing your little Chubs in action makes me that much more baby hungry! So cute!

I can't get over how adorable your little boys are, nor can I get over that fact that you are the mother of THREE! You are such a great mom!

The Waites said...

Hey again! I wanted you to know that we last minute decided to go private with our blog due to a scare that we had last night.

If you or anyone, wants to be invited to visit our blog, please send me your email address to this email account that we set up for just this purpose. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

waite4merequest@rocketmail.com