Wednesday, July 13, 2011

As I put this charming birthday request together I couldn't help hearing my Dad's voice saying things like. Now in nature there's imperfection and if you want it to look realistic you need to...Bla Bla Bla What do you think Dad? Honestly, I think I could have done a lot more with the eyes, you were thinking that right? Next time, I procrastinated!



Notice the look on Ethan's face, this cake actually made him cry a little! He no likie Matt's Cake! Success!























So, it's been a while, sorry! There's way too much to catch up on. We are all doing fine; Cam starts first grade in August. Matt will start preschool the same time. Mike, year two coming up...We are all happy and healthy and doing just fine. Sister Lee gave a pretty amazing talk in Sacrament meeting last Sunday and I can't seem to get it out of my head. I feel the need to thank everyone who has ever done anything for me. That is a task without end, but I just want to say our lives have been truly blessed because of so many of you, Thanks! Matt just turned four so here is my attempt at updating my sorry excuse for a blog. Enjoy...See ya next year!

3 comments:

Em said...

Awesome cake I might just have to steal it from you! (hope that is ok) Happy everyone is doing well and I can't believe how old your kids are getting. It goes to fast. If you guys are ever here in the George we should all get together and hang!

Aunt Tiff said...

you make me laugh...still!! your cake is AWESOME!! please tell your parents I said hello!

timaree said...

Your spider cake is DARLING?! Perfect likeness. Did it have to sit so close to Ethan (never heard of a cake that makes the baby cry). Now Cameron, Matt and Ethan will always know you can make anything they order!! Your unbelieveable Roni. I love love love you. Miss you like Gravy! Kiss everyone for me! Tell Tiff hello!