Congrats Roni!! I didn't know you had your baby. He is so cute. All of your boys are soo cute. Miss you!! I saw Hercules the other day and it reminded me of you and the way you use to quote it. You know like "it's been a real slice" Anyways it made me miss you. Love Ya
5 comments:
COngrats!!! He is so cute! I am so glad you have posted pictures and I love the name.. I hope you have a good week with your mom and sister!
Yay! congrats! I can't believe you have 3 boys! They are all so precious!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have three beautiful boys!
Congrats Roni!! I didn't know you had your baby. He is so cute. All of your boys are soo cute. Miss you!! I saw Hercules the other day and it reminded me of you and the way you use to quote it. You know like "it's been a real slice" Anyways it made me miss you. Love Ya
Thanks Ronica for the new pictures. You make beautiful people. I love you little girl.
Post a Comment