Sunday, May 3, 2009




so here's a couple of pictures, we are about 2 weeks from the big day...unless...


I feel good, considering, my profile is a little bit ridiculous, but hey, boy #3 on his way and we still like the name Ethan. What do you think?

4 comments:

Marinda said...

You look so cute! I love them. I can't believe you are almost done. You don't even look miserable. I am not sure what that is like.

The Crocketts said...

Love the name! You look awesome! Good luck! Oh, and I did write a book. It's in the editing phase still though. Then it's off to the publishers! Hope all goes well with your labor and delivery. Keep us posted.

Karleen said...

How cute. I love the name. I would stick with it. Good luck with the delivery.

Mandy said...

You look sooooo cute!!!! I love the prego belly and the upslant dress!!!! The name is adorable. I'm so happy for you and your family. Best of luck and post pics just as soon as you can :-)